The banking sector is one of the promising sectors for job aspirants. If you aspire to work in SBI one day, you need to appear for the SBI clerk exam. The exam is quite tough to crack, and you need to prepare well for the exam.
Many people who appear for the SBI clerk exam for the first time are not aware of the syllabus or the type of questions they need to answer. To get an idea of the syllabus and the question paper pattern, you need to download the SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper in PDF format from the internet.
Information About the SBI Clerk Exam
The SBI Clerk Exam is divided into two stages- the Prelims exam and the Mains Exam. The Prelim exam paper has three sections
- Reasoning ability
- English Language
- Quantitative aptitude
The Main exam paper has four sections which are as follows
- General/Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative aptitude
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
What Question Papers You Need to Download From the Internet?
To understand the exam pattern, you need to download the SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper PDF form of both exams- Prelims and Exams. For better practice, you can download the SBI Clerk exam paper of 2018, 2019, and 2020. Solving these papers will help you get a better understanding of the type of questions in such exams.
Several websites offer you a free download of the previous year’s SBI Clerk exam paper during exam time. Many of these websites are fake, and they trick you into downloading malware on the pretext of downloading exam papers. You should stay away from unsafe sources and choose a reputable and trusted source to download the previous year’s exam papers.
What Is The Ideal Process To Download Previous Year’s SBI Clerk Exam papers?
- Go to the website (trusted source) and look for previous years SBI Clerk exam paper links on the page
- Click the link. Some trusted websites don’t host papers directly on their website. Instead, they upload the papers to their online coaching platform, which allows you to download question papers and also give mock test
- You need to register on their online coaching platform to access the previous year’s exam papers. You can use Google account credentials to register on their online learning platform
- Login with your username and password and access the previous year’s SBI Clerk exam papers.
Beware Of These Things
Since lakhs of job aspirants appear for the SBI clerk exam, many cybercriminals create fake portals to offer previous year exam papers. These sites may ask you to make a small payment as a fee to access papers. In reality, you might not get a genuine previous paper of the SBI Clerk exam but some sample papers that might not be of any use.
To sum up, you should be careful when selecting websites to download the previous year’s SBI Clerk exam papers. If you are not careful, you might lose money and get reference material that is not useful, thus wasting your time.