Are you a consumer of the Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. (UPCL)? If you are you can now conveniently settle your electricity bills by using the online medium. At zero convenience charge you can go cashless by making online payments. A facility that is available online at the UPCL brand website encouraging consumers to opt for the Instant Bill payment feature. There are multiple benefits of paying your electricity bills online from here:-
- Make payments anytime anywhere with the 24×7 online payment facilities.
- Download and view your bills online thereby going paperless and saving thousands of trees every year.
- Keep a track on your power consumptions and bill payments records through the payment history.
- Report complaints online and track the status of the redressal of the same.
- Report malpractices in your office, neighbourhood or any other place and raise issues related to electricity theft online.
In order to be able to carry out all the above activities though, it is compulsory that you are a registered consumer of UPCL. Registration on the site is a very straight-forward and simple process and you need to enter your service connection number or the account number every time you check into the portal.
You can also choose to pay your online electricity bill of Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. using the site or the App of a third party online payment aggregator. Some of the leading ones in this specific industry at the moment are PhonePe, MobiKwik and Paytm. The process using these platforms too is quite simple and easy. Here again, you need to remember your consumer id and initially choose the state board before proceeding with the payment. If you remember the amount that needs to be paid, you can go ahead without verifying the amount – however, if you need to reconfirm the amount you can directly check the same from the reseller platform.
There are many ways of making online UPCL bill payments
There are number of ways and you can choose the one as per your preference:
- Credit card – use your credit number and expiry date to pay the bill.
- Debit card – use your debit card number, expiry date and CVV to settle the electricity bills online.
- Net banking – choose this option if you wish to pay direct digitally from your bank account. Enter your banking details on being prompted and safely complete the transaction.
- Electronic wallet – similar to your physical wallet, the digital wallet can be used to make payments. You need to sign into your wallet or provide the wallet number to pay online. This wallet can be used safely for making offline payments too. You have to simply scan the QR code of the shopkeeper with your mobile and make the payment.
There are other methods of digital payment too. All in all, electronic methods of payments are safer and since they happen fast, the transaction is completed in record breaking speed. Within minutes of your clicking the submit button, the entire payment process is initiated and completed electronically.